Thinking about getting a new mattress? Consider the following things below
How do you sleep? On your side, back, stomach? Finding a mattress that is a good balance of comfort & support is paramount. We need pressure relief in our shoulder & hips where our weight & curves are, however we don’t want to sacrifice back or lumbar support. Finding a mattress that provides the perfect balance of comfort & support for your sleep type is ideal.
Do you normally prefer soft, medium or firm? The mattresses that we carry in our Los Angeles Mattress Stores come in all different types, feels and technologies. You can see the whole range of what’s out there on the market in our simplified format. We can even help customize the right feel for your needs. We have extra firm, luxury firm / cushion firm, plush / medium, pillow-top, hybrid, innersprings, individual pocketed coil springs, memory foam and latex mattresses in all sizes (Twin, Twin XL / extra long, Full, Full XL / extra long, Queen, California / Cal King, Eastern / Regular / Standard King).
They’re not just hospital beds anymore! Adjustable beds create an entire bedroom environment by allowing you to kick back in any position. By having an adjustable frame, you can raise the head & feet of your mattress and even experience weightless, Zero Gravity… or how about a massage? These lifestyle adjustable beds make it easy to cozy up and read a book, watch your favorite show or movie and work on your laptop in bed. Not to mention the health benefits: Zero Gravity takes pressure away from the low back, promotes better circulation and just simply helps make your mattress more versatile to relieve pain.
While we always preach about proper support, don’t forget about comfort. You need to be comfortable in bed; it should be a nest you want to run home to jump into. That being said, your comfort is our top concern. So we have a 60-day comfort guarantee to make sure you can exchange your mattress if you’re not comfortable. Most people’s body takes 30 days to completely adjust to a new bed and 60 days is plenty of time to know if it’s a proper fit.
We’ve hand selected each mattress in our LA Mattress Stores to be the best values out there. That means the most luxurious feeling, the best prices, best warranties and the best long-term durability. They use the highest quality, American-made foams and the mattresses are assembled by hand here in the USA (Mostly California!)
1. We use only the finest foams in our mattresses. Natural latex resists dust mites, fungi, mold & mildew and is made from the sap of a rubber tree and is more organic. Latex foam’s antibacterial properties make it a hostile environment for these problems. All of our mattresses are made in the US and use US made, CertiPUR-US® Certified foams (http://certipur.us). CertiPUR-US® is a certification program administered by a not-for-profit organization. CertiPUR-US certified foams are:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
Natural latex does not give off the same odors as synthetic foams. There are just fewer chemicals to be released, known as off-gassing. Our natural & organic mattresses are certified by a third party to ensure they are up to the highest quality standarts.
Natural latex is a difficult place for dust mites, fungi, mold and mildew to set up. Its natural antibacterial properties make it a hostile environment for these problems.